Phone must be rooted!
If the software can't root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Enable 'USB debugging' in 'Settings'-'Developer options' for Android 4.0 - 4.1.2 or
tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options' in Android 4.2+.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Fill values what you need to repair.
6. Press 'Repair' button.
7. Press 'Reset EFS' if you need to reset it.
Be carefully, do not perform this without necessity and make backup before.
8. Press 'Disable Factory Mode' or 'Patch Sertificate' if needed.
Selected model: SGH-T399
Software version: 44.11
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Android version: 4.2.2
PDA version: T399UVUAMJ4
CSC version: T399TMBAMJ4
Phone version: T399UVUAMJ4
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
Phone SN: 00000000000
RF cal date:
Chip name: EXYNOS3470
Modem board: SS222
Checking Super user right... true
Reading NV data... OK
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.44.11 [SGH-T399,Repair]