1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press 'Read codes' button to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation lock:
1. ADB must be activated in any way (you can flash sBoot from combination firmware,
make sure, that you are not upgrade sBoot).
2. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Select device in ADB settings.
4. Press 'Reset FRP' and follow the instructions in program.
5. When process done, press 'Back' on phone and perform factory reset from phone settings.
Operation: Read Codes via Server
Selected model: SM-A107M
Software version: 44.17
Checking Login and Password... OK
Balance: 7 crd.
You have 7 credit(s) left. This operation takes 3 credits. Continue? Yes
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Android version: 10
PDA version: A107MUBU5BTL3
CSC version: A107MOWM5BTL1
Phone version: A107MUBU5BTL1
Product code: SM-A107MZBACGU
CSC country code: Guatemala
CSC sales code: CGU
Carrier ID: CGU
Phone SN: R9AN80R03XJ
HW version: MP1.0
RF cal date: 20200827
Chip name: MT6765
Modem board: MT6762
Security patch: 2020-12-01
SIM State: ABSENT
Initialization zTool Loader... OK
Running zTool, please wait... OK
Loading... error (1)
Disable screenlock(PIN, password, fingerprint and etc...).
Disable SIM PIN/PUK code.
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.44.17 [SM-A107M,Read Codes via Server]