Hello, first you can try the following:
If you have a problem - SMARTCARD not detected/Program Damaged while running software.
1. Try clean SMARTCARD pins. Try using another reader for SMARTCARD. Try reinstall drivers. Try to use another PC.
2. Disconnect all other boxes, dongles and try to use function repair dead card.
Try these steps:
- Disconnect card
- Run shell, Hardware wizard, Repair Dead Card should be available (because no card connected)
- Connect card and then click Next (with Repair option selected)
- Update card firmware and activate all products and close Wizard
- Launch Samsung Tool
3. If BOX under warranty - ask reseller for replacing.
4. If BOX not under warranty, and last time box using was not more than 6month, and you have damaged card in hands - buy an empty card and we will replace activation to a new card.
You can order a replacement card from our official resellers and move all the activations from your damaged smart-card to a replacement smart-card.
After you receive Z3X Replacement Smart-Card, you have to contact Z3X developers team:
- create a request on Q2A
- or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your request you should indicate:
- serial numbers of both old and new smart-card
- activations which must be moved
- date of successful work done of damaged smart-card using credits (sever connect)
- or, if you don't have a credit account, date of last action downloading (firmware, program updates)
- and as well add a picture of Z3X box/dongle and damaged smart-card.