hallo team samsung j701f imei repair u10 bit plase help me
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can't root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Fill values what you need to repair.
6. Press 'Repair' button.
7. Press 'Patch Certificate' if you have network problem after repairing.
Operation: Repair Nov 2019
Selected model: SM-J701F
Software version: 43.4
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Android version: 9
PDA version: J701FDDSACUA4
Phone version: J701FXXSACUA1
Product code: SM-J701FZDD
CSC country code:
CSC sales code:
Phone SN: RZ8J92CNM1N
HW version: MP 0.400
RF cal date: 20170923
Chip name: EXYNOS7870
Modem board: SHANNON315
Security patch: 2020-12-01
Boot Warranty bit: 0
SIM State: ABSENT,ABSENT
Initialization zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait... OK
Reading data from phone... error (5 4.1)
Unlock method is not supported, use another method
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.43.4